Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Ding Dong!

You know those irritating people who you're always running into at the grocery store and they tell you to come on by they'd love to see you, but then whenever you do...They're never home! Yeah...that's me. Someone has definitely put a sleeping spell on me because I'm fairly certain it's now September...how on earth did this happen. Oy! I've got just a few things to get done...in the immortal words of Prince Humperdinck...

 " I've got my country's 500th anniversary to planmy wedding to arrange, my wife to murder, and Guilder to frame for it. I'm swamped." 


I stopped by to do a little something- something and lo and behold, you've been over here! I better get crackin'...there's books to be written. Poor Forney's just dangling in the breeze, waiting for some kind of resolution. What the heck is that thing on her neck anyway? Anyone have any guesses? 

No comments:

Post a Comment