Thursday, August 10, 2017

Dating myself

Ha ha, no I don't mean I'm in a relationship with myself, although I guess I am right? I mean aren't we all? Oh, look at that not even on the second line and already off topic, is that a record?
So I just dropped in to talk about how I've accepted the fact that I came into technology in the early 2010's with my heels dug in squarely and a lot of effort from my husband.
I spent forever learning how to have a blog ( right here at good ole' Blogger ) and frankly, I just can't work that fancy one I had over at the other place. I know it's ridiculous, but I couldn't get a post to publish.
I know right?
So I've returned to the fold, where us not quite old not quite young people find our happy middle ground in this internet world. See I'm not old enough to call it the interwebs, but a little too old to really grasp the concept of snapchat...
As soon as I get ma'werds' down for the day I'll be heading on over to my books to make changes to all my links as well as correct a few typos that some thoughtful readers pointed out.
Meanwhile, I think we'll be seeing a whole lot more of each other, I hope that's o.k., I mean, I love having these chats...don't you?
Now I just have to figure out how to get that newsletter signup in here!

No comments:

Post a Comment