Thursday, October 5, 2017

Finished your last book? How about a nice little sale!



There are oh so many things to be discussed but first, we must begin with a sale...because it's late and I'm oh so tired and someone said "hey, I'm putting together a promotion for the weekend. Do you wanna' put your books in?"
So, of course, I said, "Why not? A sale seems like a great idea."
Now, you've probably read the three Thyme Witch Books already, but that's not the point. The point is there are 56 other books for sale at either $.99 or free...so there should be a lid for every pot!
And if you missed the memo I might happen to have a little ditty in the Witch or Treat anthology with a delightful slew of other authors. Check it out if you haven't grabbed your copy.
So if you're hankering for something new click on the link and grab you some good clean murdery fun!
Cozy up with a great mystery

Me, I'll be over here writing Bite Marc...insert evil grin.....
-Karny

No comments:

Post a Comment